Wednesday 7 November 2007

SELF EVALUATION

Attainment- 3- My work in my opinion is good but i should try to learn the things that i don't understand rather than just looking past them.

Effort- 2- I put a lot of effort into my blog and classwork, but keeping up to date was my downfall, now im going to take control of that though.

Punctuality-1- I'm always right on time for lessons but i've had issues with attendance in the past, also like being up to date i've controlled that too.

Submission and quality of homework-2- quality of my hw is good however i might do the work a bit late at times.

Ability to work independantly-1- Very good, i prefer working independantly because it's a much quicker process and i'm good at thinking on my own feet.

Quality of writing-2- I'm a good writer when i want to be, i've written good in the blog but sometimes i get lazy and rush the work.

Organization of media folder-1- Organised.

Oral contributions in class-1- I'll answer any question i know the answer to or i'll give an opinion on something being mentioned, in the past we've had discussions in class and i always get involved.

Standard of Module 5 blog-2- I think its well put together and there is good content in my blog, however i should put in more of my own research rather then just doing the work set.

Standard of Module 6 blog-2- This blog started off very slow and i was quite behind, so i stayed up one night and got all the work up to date and everything is there that was set but again like the module 5 blog i should try and put my own independant work up rather than just what is set.

No comments: